Friday, April 5, 2013

The adventures of Jixer and I continue...


One of the best thing about having a dog is that we can go discover new places around the neighborhood more often.  Earlier today we ventured to a walking trail that lead to my workplace.  Since there were hardly anyone around, Jixer got off the leash and ran all around the trail.  Of course, he went sniffing everything and marking every poles that were in sight.

Isn't he the cutest explorer you've ever seen?

Love this row of trees. Reminds me of the ones next to the Washington Monument 
that I made Truc run through. 


I saw something pink in the distance. As I walked closer, my heart started beating faster and I started smiling cheek-to-cheek. I didn't think I'd find something like this still since all the cherry blossoms are gone now in Sacramento.  What beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment