Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Loc & Hien's Engagement Photos taken in Maui, HI



The week before last, we went on a group vacation to Maui, HI. We had the best of time snorkeling, hiking to the waterfalls, swimming in the ocean, seeing the sunrise on top of Haleakala. While in Maui, I also took engagement photos for Loc and Hien. After all, what better outdoor setting can you get than tropical Hawaii? I am so happy to share the whole set of photos with you guys. Enjoy!

If you or someone you know are getting engaged, be sure to book me for your engagement photos!






I found a sweet poem that I thought would sum up their relationship nicely. 
It's called "How I Love You" by Mel Wirtjes
 
I love you like I love a day when everything goes right.
I love you like I love to lay and watch the stars at night.
I love you like I love the rain its lustful calm embrace.
I love you like I love to laugh until it hurts my face.
 
I love you like I love to drive with no real destination.
I love you like I love the thrill of pure infatuation.
But most of all I love you like I love a cherished friend.
Who holds me tight, dries my tears and loves me to the end.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment