Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Creative Portraits | Phoebe Verkouw aka The Dress Fiend




Recently I got a chance to work with Phoebe Verkouw aka the Dress Fiend. She is a fashion blogger here in Sacramento who specializes in all things vintage, thrifty and cosigned. The first time I saw her work was via Instagram. I was intrigued by all the gorgeous outfits that she found at next to nothing prices. After all, I'm a girl and what girl doesn't get sucked into finding great deals. I mean, seriously think for yourself for a second, how many times have you used that line, "It's on sale!" to justify all the money you spent on clothing, shoes and purses.


 During our 2-hour session, Phoebe showed me 3 outfits that she recently got. Including accessories and shoes, each outfit was less than $50. In her blog, she actually broke down the cost so check it out. Be inspired and start saving!


This first outfit is actually made by Phoebe's Mom. Isn't that amazing. Check out the open back.
 


Here is the 2nd outfit. This one is for her blog titled, ""Gray"T Expectations". Gray is the new neutral for this Fall and Phoebe shows us how we can make gray fun with this outfit:



Portraits by TwoTwenty Photos by Tra.lalaa
Portraits by TwoTwenty Photos by Tra.lalaa
 
Portraits by TwoTwenty Photos by Tra.lalaa
 
We got the third outfit in before it got dark. What an awesome way to rock red leather pants:




Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you haven't already, click to like my Facebook page. If you are on Instagram, be sure to follow me as well.

To view more work, visit my website at www.twotwentyphotos.com. If you or someone you know are interested in a portrait session, please email me at info@twotwentyphotos.com so we can set a date. 

Until the next post, take care and stay beautiful!
Yours truly,
Tra

No comments:

Post a Comment