Monday, April 8, 2013

Linda & Michael- Spring Bears Love


I have known Linda for about 3 years now. She and I worked together for a while. She is one of the smartest and prettiest girl I know. I remember that day when she told us about her proposal at the movie theater.  Michael got the security guard to call her up to the front of the theater full of people who were waiting anxiously to see Harry Potter.  Everyone was in on the plot except her.  She thought she was in big trouble but end up this guy got down on his knee and asked her to marry him.  In 5 months, she is going to be the prettiest bride as they begin the first chapter of their “Happily Ever After.”

For this shoot, I want the effect to be as fairy tale-like as possible.  After all, it's springtime. The weather is warmer. Flowers are blooming everywhere.  I told Linda, in my head I had a beautiful girl, surrounded by a field of flowers, a long flowing dress, wind, beauty and color coming from every direction. Here are the results:






 





I hope you enjoyed all the pretty, pretty pictures.  If you haven't already, add me on Facebook by clicking here.  Any questions or comments, please let me know in the comment section below.  

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. How do you want your story to be told?




No comments:

Post a Comment