Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Evening in Old Sac

I have a family photoshoot tomorrow. One of the places I plan to take them to is Old Sacramento. I actually haven't been there for a long time so I thought I'd check it out tonight to prepare myself. I forgot how festive Sacramento can be until I saw everyone out and about in Old Sac. While I was walking around with Jixer, high school seniors pulled up for proms and posed for photos by the old trains as their parents snapped away on their cell phones. People were pouring into the Delta King and Joe's Crab Shack for dinner and drinks. There was music blasting so loudly that I thought there was a concert going on at first. End up it was just a boat cruised by with 80's music blasting on the speaker. Despite everything else that was going on, life is good! 




Note to self: Get out to discover Sac more. Since we live in this city, I think we forget that it is a destination  that others come to visit. Jixer and I spent a good 2 hours there today. I had a good time watching people. Jixer had a good time having people oohhh-ing and ahhh-ing over how cute he is. =)  Enjoy the photos. 






  



No comments:

Post a Comment