Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday FunDay at Lake Berryessa

Today Jeff and Henry went bicycling out in Lake Berryessa so Jackie and I tagged along for the scenery. The weather was perfect! 70 degree, sunny and breezy. Other than having lots of dog poops near the picnic area, it was beautiful. (Btw, dogs were allowed in the park so this would only make sense.) There was even a sketch where lots and lots of blue/violet flowers were blooming all around. With me being who I am when it comes to flowers, I was all over them. hehe.. Hope you enjoy the photos!


Jackie has the prettiest smile ever!


The lighting and edit here make the flowers look like they were painted on, don't you agree?   Love it!


 I heard somewhere that if a man is good to his pet, he will be good with his kids as well.  Is that true or was I totally making that up? 




These two, all they know is to hit and push when they walk next to each other. In the end, I told Jeff to give Jackie a piggy back ride. Sure enough, I got my action shot right away! :)
This next one has to be one of my favorites. It looks like Jeff was straining to keep Jackie up. I don't know why since Jackie is so petite. (hahaha) (Love you, brother in law!)




No comments:

Post a Comment