Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kim & Ryan's Wedding | Courtyard D'Oro, Old Sac

Last weekend I got a chance to capture Kim & Ryan's wedding ceremony in Old Sac at Courtyard D'Oro. It was my first time at this venue and first time meeting Kim as well. Having ran 40 mins late for my own wedding a year ago and forgotten my husband's wedding band in the hotel room, I have to say this was the calmest wedding I've been to, not to mention one of the prettiest. The colors Kim chose for the bridesmaid's dresses were GORGEOUS!!! Kim had the cutest girl with large brown eyes, straight black hair wearing the prettiest flower girl dress. Everything about this wedding was beautiful; so soft and feminine, classy and tons of details! Enjoy!
























Venue: Courtyard D'Oro - Old Sacramento
Officiants: Nancy and Harold Allen
Flowers: Sandis Allcut with Sandis Design
Bridal Hair: Thu Vo with Creative Glamorista 

No comments:

Post a Comment