Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Girl with the Maneki Neko Tattoo




  I had a blast taking pictures of Ashley and Noelle this weekend. The concept was very simple: Lost Princess.  There's a girl in a long dress, flowers in her hair, a swing and a forest full of lush, green trees. It was originally intended for Ashley and Noelle to be together as light and dark but since there are so many great photos of each, I am going to dedicate a post to each lady first. 


This is Ashley, the Girl with the Maneki Neko Tattoo. 











Since she is so awesome with the fierce expression, here are some where she is not glaring at you. LOL..





Stay tune for more photos of my recent shoots. I am currently booking sessions for June and July. If you or anyone you know in the Sacramento or Northern California area are interested, please contact me at 904-887-3162 or 220photos@gmail.com.
Thank you!

Tra-lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment